Amman | Beirut| Dubai | West Africa
The Slimmest Straight Stairlift.
The Handicare 1100 Stairlift runs on a strong yet super slim line rail. It is the narrowest on the market so it obscures less of your stairs than any other Straight Stairlift system. With its compact design and grease free rail, the Handicare 1100 Stairlift blends in nicely with your interior and is a breeze to keep clean.
The Handicare 1100 Stairlift is ultra slim and compact and can be placed close to the wall, leaving a lot of free space on the staircase for other stair users to safely climb the stairs. It’s the slimmest straight Stairlift rail on the market!
To save even more space, the stairlift seat, footrest and armrests can be folded when not in use. The seat will swivel at the top landing, making sure you can get on and off the stairlift easily and safely. The Handicare 1100 comes as standard with safety sensors that will stop the lift in case of obstruction.
User weight up to 140Kg.
Make an Enquiry
Handicare 1100 Features
- Smart, clean and tidy no tooth rack.
- Powered by Handicarepatented ‘four-wheel drive’ friction technology incorporating four quiet motors
- Fully certified by the international stairlift safety standard EN 81-40
- Ergonomically designed intuitive toggle control
- Foldable seat, footrest and armrest to save even more space
- Safety sensors to stop lift in case of obstruction
- Continuous charge
- Maximum user weight 140kg.
When do I use a straight stairlift?
Straight stairlifts ONLY travel in one straight line
Indoor stairlifts are easy to fit and use
Outdoor stairlifts are weather proof.
Length of stairs
A = <7 m
Top of stairs
B = 200 mm
Foot of stairs
F = 650 mm
G > 600 mm