Amman | Beirut| Dubai | West Africa
Budget-friendly solution for straight staircases.
The entry level Handicare 950 Straight Stairlift includes a manual swivel seat, manual folding footrest and a surprisingly slim profile. Our ergonomic toggle control, designed in collaboration with occupational therapists, can be easily used by anyone, even those with joint problems such as arthritis or rheumatism.
The upholstery is available in neutral, sand coloured, wipe clean flame-retardant fabric. The 950-seat swivel is manually operated but you can choose to add a powered footrest if you wish. The 950 seat comes with a clip seat belt as standard. The Handicare 950 Stairlift Series track offers a continuous charge function meaning that the lift can be parked on any part of the track when it is not in use. This means you do not need to worry about where you leave your lift on the track as the batteries will charge in any position.
User weight up to 140Kg.
Make an Enquiry
Handicare 950 Options
You can also choose the powered footplate option that will remove the need to bend down to fold or unfold the footplate.
Our body harnesses option is specifically designed for the stairlift user who may require further stability when travelling up and down straight stairlifts.
Handicare 950 Features
- The slimmest stairlift in the range
- Manual swivel seat and safety sensors as standard
- Manual fold-up seat, arms and footrest
- Unique Continuous charging function
- Ergonomically designed toggle switch for ease of use
- Safety sensors; the stairlift automatically cuts out if it comes into contact with an obstruction
- Internal batteries, enabling the stairlift to continue to run for a limited number of trips in the event of a power cut
- Includes two handheld remote controls ideal for multiple users
- Continuous charge point; allows you to park your stairlift anywhere on the stairs at any time
- Neutral sand-coloured wipe clean upholstery
- Standard weight limit of 140 Kg (120Kg with Slide Track)
When do I use a straight stairlift?
Straight stairlifts ONLY travel in one straight line
Indoor stairlifts are easy to fit and use
Outdoor stairlifts are weather proof.
Length of stairs
A = <7 m
Top of stairs
B = 200 mm
Foot of stairs
F = 650 mm
G > 600 mm